torstai 4. elokuuta 2016

B R E A K M E – Prologue

I could smell the cotton candy on the air. Its sickly sweet smell fills my nose-trills.

"I don't want to be in here..." I murmur. The happy screams of the children fills the air.

"It's alright, I'm with you." He says. I look up to the Ferris wheel. "Do you want to go to play?" He asks me smiling. "I can go with you if you feel scared on your own."

"I want my mommy..." I say my eyes teary. He's still smiling but I can feel his grip tightening on my hand.

"But that wouldn't be fun, right?" I keep quiet. "So witch one first?" He says looking up to the Ferris wheel and the merry-go-round. When I won't answer he looks down on me his smile dropping. He squat down in front of me a gentle smile on his face. "Let's play first. Then we bring you back to your mommy. Deal?" I nod my head. "That's a good girl." He cooed stroking my head with his pale hand. He dried my tears and we went to the Ferris wheel.

After roaming around the amusement park I started to have fun, forgetting my mommy and daddy.

"Let's go there next!" I said excited. But our fun come to an end as two scary looking men stopped us. I went behind him, terrified of them. The man started to say weird words like: under arrest, kidnapping and an attorney.

The last words Carter said to me before he got arrested got goosebumps all over my body.

"Don't forget me. I'll come back for you. We'll be together forever. I promise."

Ei kommentteja: