maanantai 6. kesäkuuta 2016

Reader in Wonderland – Chapter 2

Chapter 2 – Welcome to Wonderland

Slowly, I open my eyes. Am I dead?  I wondered. I raise my hand to look at it. I'm still alive. Probably. I'm not hurt anywhere so I try to sit up. I look around me confused. Where am I? When it finally hit me, I heard a voice behind me.

"Welcome to Wonderland [Name]." I turn around and see Peter smirking at me. Shocked I just look at him my mouth open. What the hell?! I must have hit my head and now I'm dreaming. That must be it. There is no other logical explanation. 

"Uh-um..."

"Oh, no need to thank me. But now that you're here let's start the game shall we?" Peter says and starts to walk towards me. 

"What are you-?" 

"Now, be a good girl and drink this." Peter shows me the bottle smiling eyes closed. I try to back up but my legs won't move. 

"What did you do to me?!" I say panicking. He just keeps smiling that creepy smile. I know way too well what he will do if I don't drink that damn bottle and I'm not really up to that with him. Of course if it were Blood... But it's not him. My thoughts are interrupted as the weirdo comes right in front of me with that damned bottle in his hand. I'm about to take the bottle when he takes it out of my reach and takes the liquid in his own mouth. Immediately I try to get away from him as far away as I can by dragging my body within my hands. But I can't get very far away from him when he's already in front of me holding my head still with his hands. Then he forces his lips to mine. I try to push him away with all my might but in no avail. The liquid slowly enters my mouth and I'm forced to drink it. The liquid tastes sweet, I notice. This must be a nightmare.

After I have drank the entire bottle Peter finally let's me go with a satisfied smile. I cough and try to stand. When I'm finally standing I go to Peter and bitch-slap him. He seems surprised and his smile drops. He holds his cheek with his hand looking at me stunned. 

"Why did you do that?!" I demand. My cheeks are red with anger and embarrassment. That was my first kiss and he just took it like that. Tears starts to fall down my cheeks. Peter seems to wake up after seeing my tears and starts to apologize in panic. 

"I-I didn't know you would cry because of a kiss. I-I'm sorry!" I just sob more. Then it hits me. I cried in front of a person. And in front of that weirdo to boot. Embarrassed I try to dry my tears with my hand but the tears just keep coming. 

"I have to go." I say quietly and start to run down the stairs. 

"Wait [Name]!" Peter yells behind me but I'm not listening anymore. 

After wandering aimlessly in the woods, not really caring where I would end up, I start to think. If I'm in Wonderland then Blood must be here too. And if I find him... I blush at my thought. Then I decide. I'm going to find him. I look around me to find any clues about my whereabouts. Maybe I should climb in some tree? After many tries, I finally was on top of a tree. I searched for a glimpse of Hatter's mansion. When I finally found it, I climbed (fell) from the tree and started to run towards the mansion. When I couldn't tolerate with the speed anymore I started to walk. Soon I was in front of the gates. I looked at the beautiful mansion in awe. Finally I would meet him. Even if it was just a dream it would be enough. Maybe I don't have to wake up from this dream ever. If that would be possible...

My thoughts are interrupted by two voices. 

"Onee-san."

"What are you doing?" I turn around and face the twins. They have their scythes pointed towards me. Oh great. What am I suppose to do now? 

"Uhm..." In start but am interrupted by one of them.

"Should we kill her brother?"

"I agree, brother. Don't worry, it won't hurt." They are about to kill me when Elliot comes.

"What are you two doing?" He asks annoyed.

"Don't interrupt us!" One of the twins says.

"Hare." The other says.

"I said not to call me that!" They start to fight. Then Elliot points his gun at me. Fantastic. I close my eyes. I wanted to see Blood but I guess that won't happen. Then someone wraps his arms around me and I hear a voice say: 

"Didn't I say not to kill anyone without my permission?"

"Blood?" Elliot says. At his name I open my eyes and look up to Blood who is now smiling at me.

"Are you okay, young lady?" Blood says smiling gently at me. Oh my God. My eyes are glued to Blood. I feel his strong arms around me. 

"I-I...!" I say blushing. It's really him. I open and close my mouth but nothing comes out. I start to feel lightheaded and before I know it, I fainted in Blood's arms.

Ei kommentteja: