maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2016

Love Story – Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Capturing the princess

(Lily's pov)

"So what should I do to you? I can't just let you go now that you know my secret." I look at his eyes bored. The worst he could do was kill me but it seemed like he was thinking something else instead.

"It's settled. You are coming with me."

"Excuse me? What the hell are you talking about? I'm not coming anywhere with you."

"Then I just kidnap you."

"Huh?" I can't even think what he's doing as he grabs a hold on me and runs deeper into woods with super speed. We're in some kind of apartment when Damon tosses me onto bed.

"What was that for?!"

"For my fun. Now you stay here as I'm going out for a while."

"What?! I'm not staying here!"

"We'll see that..." And he's gone. I try open the door. Locked. Next I try the window and see that I can't get out of there even if it was unlocked. We're in the fifth floor. No... There must be some way out of here. I look at Damon's bed and get an idea. I tied the bed-sheets together making a rope using everything I got. Then I tied it next to window and climbed out of the window using the sheets. Then I see something horrible. It's not long enough. Shit. Crack! What was-?! I'm falling! I fall but I never hit the ground.

"Seriously... I can't leave you alone for ten minutes."

"Damon!"

"The one and only. Now your getting inside." Damon carried me inside and trows me on the bed. Again.

"Stop trowing me!"

"Stop trying to get killed!"

"I wasn't..."

"You almost died. Intentional or not that's the truth." I pouted to him as he walked closer to me.
"Now you listen me. For punishment you're sleeping with me."

"What?!" I blush and Damon smirks.

"Dirty girl. I meant you sleep in the same bed. Of course if you want to instead..."

"No I'm good." The heat won't leave me and as I try to stop blushing Damon comes closer and closer to me making it hard not to blush. Damon brings his face next to mine.
"If you try that again I have no other choices but make you even more embarrassed."
I just nod and tried to lean away from him. He smirks and gets up.

"Here's your clothes, princess. Now, as much as I want to tease you more let's sleep. It's pretty late." For the first time I really look at the room. A bed, a closet, and toilet. I get my stuff together and went to the toilet to dress. After I'm dressed into my night shirt I come back to the room where Damon is already on the bed waiting for me. And of course he has his smirk on his lips. Maybe I should have stayed at the bathroom.

"I usually sleep naked but for your sake I put on some boxers." he says still smirking. My cheeks feel warm but I ignore it and get into bed. Damon comes closer and presses his chest to my back.

"Don't even think about trying to escape again." This is not good. How I'm going to sleep like this?!

After Damon is sound asleep I get out of the bed and tiptoed to the door. I look at Damon's clothes and find the key. I can finally get out of here. As I try to open the door a hand comes to stop me.

"Where do you think you are going?" Crap!

"Um... You know. Having a little walk?"

"Is that so? Then you won't mind if I join?" he smiles a dark smile. Oh god no. What does he have in mind? As I walk outside rain washes over me out of nowhere.

"What the hell?! Did you do this?" He just smiles and comes closer to me.

"You know now your shirt is see trough." I scream as I look down. He can see everything. No, no, no, this can't happen. Not with that pervert. I shield my chest as Damon brings me inside. After we're inside the apartment Damon pulls my shirt off despite my protest.

"I'm tired so we're getting to bed." he says trowing me once again on the bed. He hugs me from the back as he fells asleep. What have I done... Now I'm not getting away from here ever.

Ei kommentteja: